Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

5 WHOLE WEEKS!

.....

ITALY! you guessed it!
.....
....
...
..
.
BUT
.....
....
...
..
.
Sadly, I will not be there! booo :(  I just dropped Mr. Wonderful off at the airport a few hours ago. Yep- He is going to Italy! He got chosen to study abroad for a wole 5 weeks in Italy with 11 other students from his architecture program at school. It is definately an awesome oppotunity for him but I still wish I could be there! I sure am going to miss him, hopefully time will fly by fast! we have definately never been apart this long in the 5 years we've dated. His plane hasn't even taken off yet and I miss him a ton already :) hehe.

more to come in the next few weeks, im sure! :) I'll have a lot of free time..maybe. I start school in a week and I'm planning on helping out at his grandparents garden a lot to take up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment