Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Catching up!

Hey Everyone! Wow, it has been a while since my last post. Things are just now finally settling down. My last official day of class for this semester is tomorrow! Wohoo! But, I still have one test I NEED to get in order to take my Courtroom class next semester, so I'm a little stressed over that. Hopefully I will be able to get it tomorrow, BUT, if I don't , Monday and Tuesday they are testing us, so I have those days, but it would be so much less stressful to get it tomorrow! fingers crossed!   

Let's see other than school, we had Thanksgiving break, which I spent Thanksgiving with my family and throughout the week we also spent time with Michael's Grandma. MMM she made us dinner one night and had us over along with his cousin and his girlfriend, and it was amazing, and I have to mention the corn she made was AWESOME! I don't even know what it is called but it was not just regular corn, I will have to get the recipe and share it will you' all! We also went Black Friday shopping with the whole gang ( Michael, I, Kelly, Megan, Kyle & Tori ) It actually wasn't that bad! We were all just super tired after because we had only gotten about 1 1/2 hours of sleep. But we had fun :)

I Can't believe it is DECEMBER already!!!! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of the year! We put our Christmas tree up and all of our outside lights up and all that, which hopefully I will take pictures of tonight so I can show ya'll!

Well I really have no pictures to share so It's just a bunch of me rambling! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. This week has gone by SO fast!

xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment