Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goodbye FB!.. for now!

Dear FB.. aka Facebook,
Because you clearly can consume my time on your nonsense, I have decided for the next 2 weeks, I will not be logging in! I have a goal to meet that is going to require some attention and that is the time slot I am giving myself. Maybe I will be off longer, but I will hopefully be reporting that I have met my goal before the 2 weeks are up. buh bye!

lol. Yes, you read that right- I am not goint to be logging into facebook for about 2 weeks. I am in my 180 speed in Court Reporting and I need to get 2 tests to be in my 200's which I am hoping to reach by the 17th. Although i feel verrrryyy close to getting them, I am going to be needing to spend more time practicing on ym machine that way I can get them pronto!

How was your weekend? I cannot wait to get back to school this week- I know, I sound crazy! BUT I am just so pumped and ready to get these tests that I don't have any time to waste.

I didn't do much this weekend, just relaxed for the most part- perfect weekend for me! Besides Mr. Charming being in Italy still.

til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment