Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Newest Essie & OPI additions


Within the past week or so I have ordered about 8 or so Essie & OPI polishes. I have had some polishes of random brands but none that I loved so I decided to start a new, likeable nail polish collection. I'm going to show you the ones that I have received as of today and hopefully within the next couple weeks, I will be able to review each one as I wear them.

Essie- Fiji

Essie- Peach Daquari

Essie- Penny talk

Essie- A Crewed Interest

OPI- Mrs. O' Leary's BBQ

OPI- Bubble bath

Seche Vite- Dry Fast Top Coat


This is what I have gotten so far. I tend to like light creamy pinks, and dark burgundy, wine-y colors. I do have a to-get list on my Pinterest of polishes I like that I want to get over time. Probably the top of my list right now is to get a gorgeous brown color.

I have about 2 or 3 more nail polishes coming probably tomorrow and over the weekend. I plan to paint my nails and use the Seche Vite tomorrow. I have Mrs. O Leary's BBQ on right now but I will put up a review of that later. I also have some stuff from VS that I will probably review.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to purchase any Essie polishes but I always admire them at Target!

    ReplyDelete