Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Royal Wedding post-

I know I am a little late on the whole Royal wedding post but I figured better late than never :) I will admit that I did wake up early to tune in to watch the wedding. I got up at about 3:40, took a shower and layed back in bed and watched. I was really never THAT interested in Kate and Wills but a week or two before the wedding and actually watching things and hearing about everything, I was hooked! I reall enjoyed watching all the prewedding shows they had on.
Ummmmmm, can you say STUNNING!? 
I absolutely loved her dress! Being Catholic, some of the Churches make you cover your shoulders during the wedding ceremony and this is such a perfect dress for that.I loved everything about it!


How could we forget the kiss? Sure it was short, but so sweet! Actually, when I was watching it live, I saw them kiss and then I guess I was so tired that I just layed down and slept so I didn't see their second kiss, but, today I was watching it on TLC and saw it. how sweet. What a fairytale wedding!

I wish there was more to say about it, which there is, but I really just loved everything about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just loved it! She is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a site to see looking at memorable pictures in a picture album. How much more wonderful is it if you have them mounted on the walls? This is the reason why there are a lot of photo printing shops nowadays that offer large photo printing.

    Wedding Decorations Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete