Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wishlist from F21

I have always liked dresses BUT in the last maybe year or so, I have been LOVING dresses. I love that you can wear a dress to basically anything and it can be casual, or dressy but you still look really cute and girly! and if you know me- you know I'm girly. But, don't worry, I can kind of hang with the boys. kind of. Anyways. I haven't been up to much lately. If you've read my ranting two posts prior to this, you will know that Mr. Charming left for Italy on Saturday. He is currently in Rome, has been since Saturday but is now on his way to another city. Since really most of my friends but a few are family members of michaels family, I haven't been up to much without him here. I have a graduation this weekend and next weekend and I start school up again next week, so I hope that starts making time fly! anyways... here are just a few of the things I have on my WANT list from F21 this week. Maybe I'll do a weekly post. we'll see!  I need topics to blog about anyways!




I think that's all I will add for today. I could put a billion more things. I always seem to find WAY more online than in the store. does that happen to you? maybe its just me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment