Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 3: Your Dream House

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday! Tommorrow is Friday-Can I get a WOHOO!!??!!

Todays blog challenge is a picture of my dream house. This is kind of hard. BUTTT I have managed to find a few picture that are somewhat along the lines of what my BF and I's house might be like someday.
 





Now, I have got to tell you, my BF ( Michael ) he is a soon to be Architect, one day. He has a very modern and creative mind. We obviously plan to move into a " normal " house first, but, plan to have our own built one day. And here are a few that are somewhat along the lines of the "moderny-architect" mind :)  I think these are absolutely beautiful I think.Enjoy!

On another note, I did some shopping today. unfortunately it is getting late so I will have to post pictures of what I got another day. I hope everyone is having a great week.

What is your dream house like??

xoxo, Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. nice choices! Love all these.
    Lynnette
    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What unique choices!! So cool! It will be awesome to have your bf design your dream house one day... I would love if I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lynnette- Thankyou :)

    @ Ms. Emily Ann- Thankyou! I am definately looking forward to that one day :)

    ReplyDelete